Friday, March 27, 2009

~ Pottery Barn ~















Check out this AWESOME trencher from Pottery Barn!....one is 5 feet long for $199 and the other is 3 feet long for $149....notice the metal "repair" on the one pictured in the foreground, wow!....I'm gonna have to add this to my wish list!....I have always enjoyed looking through Pottery Barn catalogs, love their clean classy decorating ideas, and they always have a few really great pieces that work so well with primitive country.

Also, I have this "thing" for fake plants, go figure!....I know they're a decorating no-no, but I love buying artificial greenery and putting it in a crock or basket and I especially LOVE topiaries!....Pottery Barn has 2 new really cool lookin' rosemary topiaries and a potted lavender (another weakness of mine) that I am also adding to my wish list!....I got so excited when I saw this stuff that I just had to share!

Click on the pictures to make 'em big!
Have a glorious Friday!!

3 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Plants and wood trenchers are just wonderful...I buy the fake plants too, I can't see paying money for something that I know won't last for me anyway:)
Have a great day and thanks for sharing the pics.
Rondell

basketsnprims said...

Good morning, Janet~
I love the potted lavender. I may have to go price check them. Those trenchers are beautiful but I don't think my table is big enough. Thanks for sharing. It's so fun to make wish lists.
Pam

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What great plants! Didn't even know that Pottery Barn sold that stuff! Dawn