Thursday, April 2, 2009

~ Goodies in the Mail ~

I've got some cool new things to show you but first I wanted to say that this has been a loooong week for me....I did something (no idea what) to twist or injure my lower back somehow and it is BAD!....today is the first day I can actually move around without yelling OUCH every single moment, LOL....so I hope it's nothing permanent!....anywho....several days ago I received the FABULOUS pineapple I bought from Kath ....I was pretty blown away when I opened the box cuz it is so well done!....I just placed it here to take a pic, not sure where it's going to land, I haven't been up to playing but isn't it cool?














Then today I received some WONDERFUL baskets from Pam ....she and I did a trade, I wanted to purchase one each of her Onion Basket and Garlic Basket and there was something she wanted from my web shoppe so that was fun!....and she added a third basket as a gift!....thank you soooo much Pam!....I hung them here just for the pic to show you all three, aren't they lovely?
Ok well I'm expecting a product shipment this afternoon for my web shoppe so I've got to get some things done....it's just taking me so much longer to do anything right now....catch y'all later!

11 comments:

Janene said...

I love those baskets that Pam makes....Each time I go to order them they are already sold out!
I like the 3 different sizes...very nice!

basketsnprims said...

Janet ~
I'm so glad you finally got them and that you like the baskets. I love what I got from your store. Kath's work is awesome. I have several pieces that she and Steve have made and they do the very best work. I was blown away like you when I opened my boxes from her. I haven't hung my pineapple yet either. I've been painting. Have a wonderful day and thanks again.
hugs,
Pam

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Great pictures of your new goodies. I'm going to have to order some of Pam's baskets, they look so great! Dawn

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the baskets and I will someday order one of those pineapples from Kath they both do such great work!
Rondell

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Janet!
I'm sorry about your back...hope it's feeling better?
I am glad you like the pineapple. I did get your email! I have been so busy, I meant to email you back and didn't, so sorry about that!
I love the baskets you got from Pam. Isn't she a fantastic weaver and crafter?? I love her baskets!! I love that you got the set....all three look wonderful together!

Have a wonderful evening.
Feel better!
hugs-Kath

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just found your picture trail and it is wonderful! I so enjoyed looking at all of your great handmades and displays. Can't wait to see more! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Janet,
Sorry to hear about your back...hope you feel better real soon.
I love those baskets that you got from Pam...and the pineapple from Kath!! What talented ladies!!
Take care,
Cindy

My Colonial Home said...

Oh Janet how sore! I can relate believe me!!!!
I have been eyeing the Pineapple from Kath since she put them on her selling blog - now I'm thinking even harder. yours is just so pretty.
And again, Pam is outdoing herself with graciousness!
Karen

big city prims said...

I love your stuff -- all looks so nice! Hope your back is better -- ohhh, been there, too, and man, it HURTS!!! LOL. Take things easy!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Janet ~~ Sending healing hugs for your back....you poor thing. Love all your new stuff, the baskets are great love things in graduated sizes. And the pineapple is neat, hope you feel better real soon so you can have some fun playing. Connie xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,
You had ask about the mini pillow tucks and the willow tree design...they are machine embroidery. Yes, I am going to have some on my selling blog after the giveaway is over at the end of the week. I have the willow tree design in different sizes and I also have other willow tree designs...and I do custom orders.
Thanks for entering my giveaway and good luck.
Cindy