Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~ WAAAAAY Too Windy ~

Ok well it is waaaaaaaaaay too windy y'all and I am a nervous wreck!....I hate the wind!!....I actually do have a good reason too!....in Southern California, where I was born and raised, there is something called Santa Ana winds, well I called them Devil winds, either way, they're horrible!....like a dry hurricane, just awful....one day the devil winds were particularly fierce, I was sitting in the living room watching tv and what sounded like an explosion occurred and the front window blew in, I was soooo scared!....what had actually happened was an approximately 80MPH gust of wind blew a tree branch into the window and if I had been sitting on the sofa instead of the easy chair, I would have been hit full force with the broken window glass that was now all over the living room!....oddly enough one of my biggest fears was windows blowing in during those winds and it happened, UGH!!....so this wind we are having today is driving me nuts!

No comments: