Friday, December 12, 2008

One Person's Kindness....

The other day I purchased a cute primitive gingerbread man handmade by Dawn Gunning of The Forgotten Barn....I have purchased many of her wonderful creations and know of her seemingly limitless ability to please her customers, so I asked if she would mind making a small stuffed star for me so that I may tie it onto a small tree I have in my foyer. Without hesitation she obliged and would not let me pay her for it! She even went to the trouble of sewing on a thingy so all I had to do was slip the star onto the top of my tree! Well I sent her a little thank you in the mail to let her know how much I appreciated that! I wanted to share how cute the little star is and of course how perfectly primitive the gingerbread man is hanging on an olde chair I have on the hearth!


Thanks again Dawn!!
Check out her wonderful creations at: http://www.dawngunning.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The Forgotten Barn said...

HUGGLES Janet!!!
Love ya girlie :-)

~Dawn

Raggedy Angel said...

Hi to you. Love your blog! Beth

ctlogcabin said...

Janet ~~ How sweet the gingerguy is and the star looks perfect. Both great pictures.
Hugs ~ Connie xox
PS ~~ Im going over to check out your friend. Thanks !!!

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

OMGoodness... what a GiNgeR!!! It is amazing the kindness that is shown through this cyber world... somethymes more pleasing than that of neighbors... I love it!!!

Love your blog... will be back to visit.

MeRRiE BLeSSiNgs, Pamela