Monday, November 3, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year....

I feel that Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year and I pray that nothing ever happens to change that. I feel so sad for those who have had tragedy strike during the holiday season and when Christmas brings nothing more than tears.

I spent some time this morning trying to "Christmas up" my blog and am going to ask my web site designer if she has any ideas on what I might be able to do to make my web shoppe look "Christmasy". Husband and I actually bought a new artificial tree this weekend. For the past several years we've had a 7.5 foot and with us going to be empty-nesters for the first time this season I decided that I wanted to try a smaller tree so we got a 4.5 foot that I'll place on a table in the spot where the big tree usually stands. This way I can use only my bestest ornies! That's all for now, enjoy the day and remember to vote tomorrow!

No comments: