Thursday, June 25, 2009

~ R.I.P. MJ ~

I am very saddened by the loss of Michael Jackson. He brought so much joy to hundreds of millions of people all around the world, myself included. I never believed for one second that any of the allegations that were made against him were anything other than extortion schemes, something he did not deserve in any way. He was a kind and gentle soul, a musical genius. He has always been and will always be, one of my most favorite people ever, and I will miss him very much. May he finally have peace.

3 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Well said!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Janet ~~
MJ was a Great Entertainer...and a Muscial Genius.
May he Rest in Peace ~~
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Such a sad day that was....unbelievable really. I loved his work also.
Warm hugs, Jenn