Saturday, September 12, 2015

~ Happy Fall Y'all ~

Well technically it's not yet Autumn for another week and a half but it seems like most of us do our decorating just after Labor Day and that's exactly what I did!  I snapped a few pics and thought I would share :)

Black Stepback Cupboard: the adorable little pumpkin head was made by Norma Schneeman, the beautiful hooked mat was made by Stephanie of Olde Colony Primitives, the wooden acorn mold was made by Art, her husband, the lovely pinkeep was made by Tina Woltman, and the festive mini poppies are available in my shoppe!
 
Fireplace: I just tossed a couple of pumpkins up here for a seasonal touch. The clip rush light is an item I sell in my shoppe as well as the sconces but in candle version. The wooden onion bottles were made by Pat and Don of Olde Bittersweet Farm and the rod candles are from 1890 Gable House Goodes. I offer a smaller version with dark candles in my shoppe!
 
Rocker Corner: in my rocking chair, I've placed beautiful pumpkin pillows made by the lovely Barbara Young. The Tobacco Cloth curtains are available in my shoppe!
 
Doughbox Table: this little dough box table was made by my hubs, I've displayed a couple handpainted boxes from my shoppe along with items from my personal collection.
 
Foyer Table: this table is in our foyer...the tin lamp is the Charleston Lamp that is available in my shoppe as is the Fall Boxwood Shrub that I have in the vase on the right.
 
Primitive Stepback Cupboard: the doll hanging on the left was made by Jackie of T.F.C. Folk Art...the candleholder on the left in front and the berries are available in my shoppe!
 
Wash Stand: items from my personal collection
 
Breezy Autumn Blooms: I am loving the new Breezy Autumn Blooms available in my shoppe! I plopped mine into an olde brown crock from my personal collection.
 
Coffee Table Bowl: some artificial pumpkins that I've had forever surrounded by the Bittersweet Garland I sell in my shoppe. 

Pinkeep by Jenny (Country Rustic Primitives): I have this olde sieve hanging on the wall in the foyer and I put a different pinkeep in there for every season. 

Boot Bench: the boot bench, which was made by my hubs, sits on the right side of the fireplace hearth. I've got a fabulous cross stitched pillow that I bought a couple of years ago from Pam of Primitive Basketcase, along with a Salem pumpkin and a Hog Scraper Candlestick with one of my Pumpkin Patch Tapers that are both available in my shoppe!

That concludes my Autumn 2015 tour.  I completely forgot to post my summer pics!  I've been concentrating on maintaining my recent weight loss of 120 lbs.  I was on the Nutrisystem plan from January 2014 to June of this year.  After reaching my goal weight, I am bound and determined not to gain it back as has happened in years past.  It does take some doing, I keep track of every calorie that goes into my face LOL and I weigh on a digital scale every day in order to keep a very close eye on the situation!  I think this time I've got it figured out!  I am currently trying to work in a Pumpkin Spice Latte, those things have a lot of calories but what's Autumn without at least one! haha

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, your cozy home looks beautiful, love your decorating Style. I just started to put out some Fall goodies, love this Season so.Thanks for the your, enjoyed so much. Blessings Francine.

ohiofarmgirl said...

It looks great! So glad you shared! Dianntha

Earlene said...

Ok you motivated me to get moving a start my Fall decorating.
Yours looks adorable!
I did Nutrisystem and loved it, works!
~Happy Fall~

Jessica said...

Love all your autumn touches! Congrats on the weight loss!

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Hi, I am your newest member. Your decor is beautiful, I can't wait to spend more time in your blog.