Monday, February 27, 2012

~ King size Stripe # 5 Blanket/Coverlet ~

Happy Monday people!...I am wondering if someone out there in blogland might be interested in a gently used king size blanket coverlet?...it's one of the textiles that I sell in my shoppe...it's a pattern from 2 years ago that I kept for myself but since I'm redoing our bedroom, I just don't have the space to store a king sized blanket!...it's the Stripe #5 pattern in brown/linen and can be used as a blanket layer or as a bedspread...I'm asking $68.00 plus shipping, which is half the price of the new king stripe in my shoppe...if you'd like to buy it, just leave me a comment and I'll contact you...thanks! ***UPDATE** The blanket/coverlet has been sold *THANK YOU!*


4 comments:

old crow said...

Hi Janet, I have a king that would love this!! :) You can email me at mshndo@aol.com

Hugs, Mona

Ann said...

Janet, If Mona decides she doesn't want it, please contact me - I'll take it. annfrank17@yahoo.com Thanks. ~Ann

Janet - underthewillow said...

ok Ann...I'll let you know :)

Thank you!

Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Janet ~~
Well someone got a Bargain !! :-)
Are you sitting in front of your TV ... lol EnJoy the race. xox