Wednesday, August 3, 2011

~ August? Really? ~

Wow I can hardly believe that it's August already! I've been so busy purchasing and receiving New Wares for my shoppe that I haven't had much time for anything else! I'm starting to think about how I'd like to decorate my home for Fall...we do love our Autumn decorating don't we? One thing I know for sure is that I'll be using these Magnificent Mums somewhere, they're a new item and I love them!
I'll also use this Artificial Bittersweet Garland, it's a favorite of mine, it looks lovely in a basket or strewn atop a cupboard.
Then there's this adorable primitive sign! Oh my there's just so many wonderful things to choose from out there isn't there?
Just the other day I received a hooked rug that I've been wanting for ages....haven't taken pics yet but I will and I'll be sure to share...have a great day!

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Love those new mums you have. I'm anxious to get the fall decorating done but holding back until the end of the month-I think!? Have been going through supplies from last year and creating a bit for fall and Halloween and I can't wait to get it all out at the boutique.
Yes, we do love our fall!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sheila

Robyn ♥ said...

Yes, I was eyeing those mums...I must purchase before they are gone! Love them!

annie said...

Love your header picture! Your products are fabulous!

Mary said...

Your cross stitch pillows are gorgeous!
I can't believe it's August either. Fall is approaching much too quickly for me. I love that pumpkin sign but it's too much of a reminder of the cold weather that is lurking just around the corner. I am loving this hot steamy summer and wish it would never end. :o)

Loretta said...

Fall can't come soon enough for me Janet. I love the mums and I have a few of your bittersweet vines and just love them! Looking forward to seeing your fall home decorated!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Janet ~~ Love all your new Fall Goodies !! Here in CT I have seen some turning leaves (i think it might be from the lack of rain.)
I am dreaming of crisp clean air which
I know is right around the corner.
Big Hugs My Friend ~~ xox

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Janet thanks for stopping by my blog~
So ready for Fall~ checking out you site~So many goodies!!
smiles
Teresa

Beehive Needleworks said...

You have captured Autumn perfectly Janet! Perhaps you shall be able to stir up a bit of cooler weather along with your decorating.

Happy day to you!

Warmly,
Judy

Dana~HomespunTreasures said...

I can't wait to go see all of your new goodies!!! You know how much I LOVE shopping on your website! :) I'm with you.... I absolutely can't wait until Fall!!! This Summer has been brutal here in South Carolina!! By the way I LOVE your new blog header. Hope you have a great week.

Blessings,
Dana